Internship (Full time)
BottomLine is looking for a wildly talented and result-driven digital content intern to join our team in a full time capacity.
The successful candidate will have strong writing and organizational skills and can support our Content Specialist and Project Manager in writing, planning and execution of content marketing campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated person who is looking to develop their skills, obtain experience in the industry, and get started on a promising career in the digital marketing field.
Who we are: The BottomLine team is made up of market research, marketing, business and digital professionals who craft extraordinary, results-based solutions for our clients. Our diverse talents and collective experiences mean we are more than your average digital marketing agency. Brands big and small work with us to re-discover their true value, reach new audiences and evolve their messaging to meet the needs of their target market.
Work Culture: As a team, we work hard and play harder. We’re fun and laid back, but we always deliver. We aren’t the type of agency that grinds their staff to the bone, there won’t be any 90 hour work weeks coming your way…But we continually exceed client expectations by going above and beyond because we bring excellence to everything we do. We put a high emphasis on professional development and ensure that there’s equal opportunity for each team member to learn new skills and grow.
Work Flexibility: BottomLine is a global company with team members working in different time zones. We offer flexibility and work from home options, where you will have the freedom of time and place to boost productivity.
Why work with us: You will be working closely with our talented team, learning all the ins and outs of the content and digital marketing world. We want to give you hands-on learning experience that will enhance your marketability in the digital marketing field.
- Training and education on our processes, services, and core capabilities
- Collaborative, supportive, and rewarding company culture
- Unique personal/professional development opportunities + experiences
- Flexible working environment
Someone who is passionate, agile and skilled when it comes to writing awesome copy. Because of the nature of the business, you must be open and excited to work on a variety of industry verticals and platforms throughout the day. Applicants should support our Content Specialist in planning, writing and editing all types of content (but particularly web content, social media captions and campaigns, digital ad copy, marketing emails, landing pages, newsletters, and blog posts). They must also be highly detail- oriented (no grammar or punctuation error ever gets past you 😊). This role requires close collaboration with the Account Manager and Design team – together, you’ll build killer campaigns and collateral.
The successful intern will be able to confidently take on and effectively execute the following duties:
- Work closely with internal teams to support in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development
- Comfortably vary voice, style and other characteristics suited to the brand, or target audience at hand
- Assist in producing written materials in a variety of formats, including print collateral, social media content, web content, blog posts, and other communication materials
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and compelling
- Help in proofreading written work and online content
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, and we can offer a development plan that can help bridge your existing skills and required skills to succeed in the role
- High level of proficiency in the English Language
- Exceptional copywriting and creative skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills (writing, listening, speaking, and working with a team)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing