Someone who is highly detail-oriented, organized and with a solid understanding of various marketing platforms. The applicant should be a keen generalist who can support the coordination of all marketing activities and initiatives for the company and our clients. You will work closely with the Account Manager and Marketing Coordinator to assist them in implementing campaigns that are aligned with the company and client goals. The right candidate for this support role has prior experience with CRM software and a wide range of marketing related functions including light development/backend work, administrative experience, email marketing, digital and social media scheduling.
Who we are: The BottomLine team is made up of market research, marketing, business and digital professionals who craft extraordinary, results-based solutions for our clients. Our diverse talents and collective experiences mean we are more than your average digital marketing agency. Brands big and small work with us to re-discover their true value, reach new audiences and evolve their messaging to meet the needs of their target market.
Work Culture: As a team, we work hard and play harder. We’re fun and laid back, but we always deliver. We aren’t the type of agency that grinds their staff to the bone, there won’t be any 90 hour work weeks coming your way…But we continually exceed client expectations by going above and beyond because we bring excellence to everything we do. We put a high emphasis on professional development and ensure that there’s equal opportunity for each team member to learn new skills and grow.
Work Flexibility: BottomLine is a global company with team members working in different time zones. We offer flexibility and work from home options, where you will have the freedom of time and place to boost productivity. However, we require a minimum of 4 hours of overlap with our business hours (mountain time). While we start early here in North America and love the sound of birds chirping and a good sunrise, it’s mostly because we work in multiple time zones. This overlap ensures that we have strong team communication and the ability to meet over video conference when required.
Someone who is passionate, agile and skilled when it comes to writing awesome copy. Because of the nature of the business, you must be open and excited to work on a variety of industry verticals and platforms throughout the day. Applicants should be confident in planning, writing and editing all types of content (but particularly web content, social media captions and campaigns, digital ad copy, marketing emails, landing pages, newsletters, and blog posts). They must also be highly detail- oriented (no grammar or punctuation error ever gets past you 😊). This role requires close collaboration with the Account Manager and Design team – together, you’ll build killer campaigns and collateral. The ideal candidate for the role will have copywriting experience with an agency, a strong portfolio they can share and of course, good references.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently take on and effectively execute the following duties:
- Assist in the development, launch and implementation of all marketing campaigns
- Assist with Database management which include clean up and tagging
- Collaborate and support the Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager in planning, executing and tracking marketing campaigns such as email, event, social media or content marketing
- Assist with website maintenance and as needed administrative activities
- Support in overseeing the company’s marketing funnel including but not limited to social media, website content, email marketing activities and digital advertising channels
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, but for the right candidate we can offer a development plan that can help bridge your existing skills and required skills to succeed in the role
- High level of proficiency in the English Language
- Familiarity with CMS (Content Management Systems) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools
- Solid Organizational and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of web design/development
- Experience working with an agency is considered a big asset and familiar with fast-paced environments
Compensation is based upon your experience in the range of 25,000-35,000php/month.