BottomLine is looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our team in the role of Senior Brand Strategist in either a contract, part-time or for the right candidate, full-time capacity. Whether that be directing a market research project and pulling out key insights for clients, using that information to reposition their brand, or coming up with a wildly creative but sensible strategy - this role is vital to our client’s success.
Who we are: The BottomLine team is made up of market research, marketing, business and digital professionals who craft extraordinary, results-based solutions for our clients. Our diverse talents and collective experiences mean we are more than your average digital marketing agency. Brands big and small work with us to re-discover their true value, reach new audiences and evolve their messaging to meet the needs of their target market.
Work Culture: As a team, we work hard and play harder. We’re fun and laid back, but we always deliver. We aren’t the type of agency that grinds their staff to the bone, there won’t be any 90 hour work weeks coming your way…But we continually exceed client expectations by going above and beyond because we bring excellence to everything we do. We put a high emphasis on professional development and ensure that there’s equal opportunity for each team member to learn new skills and grow.
Work Flexibility: BottomLine is a global company with team members working in different time zones. We offer flexibility and work-from-home options, where you will have the freedom of time and place to boost productivity.
The role will involve face-to-face (or online) interaction with clients and with our global team as you help oversee creative projects. The right candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in a similar role with an agency. Applicants are experts in market research and know how it should be conducted. Candidates will also have a strong background in brand strategy while having a keen eye for copy and creative that compliments strategies developed as well as possess experience with measurement and accountability in hitting KPIs set with the client.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, but for the right candidate we can offer a development plan that can help bridge your existing skills and required skills to succeed in the role
- High level of proficiency in the English Language
- Exceptional brand strategy skills that go deeper than surface-level
- Consumer Research and analytics skills – experience conducting and delegating research with a team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills (writing, listening, speaking and leading a team)
- A good understanding of reading/understanding financial reporting in relation to a company’s product, pricing and placement and how that affects their overall go-to-market strategy
- Extensive experience reviewing creative and is able to pick out what does and does not fit within a client’s positioning
- Ability to lead client strategy meetings and experience leading clients through new territory
- Outstanding writing skills to be able to present brand strategies in a clear and concise manner
Compensation is based on your experience.