BottomLine is looking for a wildly talented person to join our team Full-Time in Saskatoon as Content Creator. This is an exciting opportunity to write awe-inspiring copy for a variety of industry verticals and company types from scale-ups to established brands.
Who we are: The BottomLine team is made up of market research, marketing, business and digital professionals who craft extraordinary, results-based solutions for our clients. Our diverse talents and collective experiences mean we are more than your average digital marketing agency. Brands big and small work with us to re-discover their true value, reach new audiences and evolve their messaging to meet the needs of their target market.
Work Culture: As a team, we work hard and play harder. We’re fun and laid back, but we always deliver. We aren’t the type of agency that grinds their staff to the bone, there won’t be any 90 hour work weeks coming your way…But we continually exceed client expectations by going above and beyond because we bring excellence to everything we do. We put a high emphasis on professional development and ensure that there’s equal opportunity for each team member to learn new skills and grow.
Work Flexibility: BottomLine is a global company with team members working in different time zones. We offer flexibility and work from home options, where you will have the freedom of time and place to boost productivity.
Someone who is passionate, agile and skilled when it comes to writing awesome copy. Because of the nature of the business, you must be open and excited to work on a variety of industry verticals and platforms throughout the day. Applicants should be confident in planning, writing and editing all types of content (but particularly web content, social media captions and campaigns, digital ad copy, marketing emails, landing pages, newsletters, and blog posts). They must also be highly detail- oriented (no grammar or punctuation error ever gets past you 😊). This role requires close collaboration with the Account Manager and Design team – together, you’ll build killer campaigns and collateral. The ideal candidate for the role will have copywriting experience with an agency, a strong portfolio they can share and of course, good references.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently take on and effectively execute the following duties:
- Work closely with internal teams to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development
- Comfortably vary voice, style and other characteristics suited to the brand, or target audience at hand
- Produce written materials in a variety of formats, including print collateral, social media content, web content, blog posts, and other communication materials
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and compelling
- Proofread written work and online content
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, but for the right candidate we can offer a development plan that can help bridge your existing skills and required skills to succeed in the role
- High level of proficiency in the English Language
- Exceptional copywriting and creative skills and must be able to share a portfolio of their work
- Excellent communication and leadership skills (writing, listening, speaking, and working with a team)
- Strong experience writing website copy, social media posts, brochure copy, ad copy, long-form sales copy and more – must be able to adapt to different client industries and styles
- Experience working with an agency is considered a big asset and familiar with fast-paced environments
Compensation is based upon your experience but is in the range of $45k-$55k annually.